Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Teacher for the day

                   Wednesday 9th August 2017
When I was the teacher for the whole day .


When I got to class some of the children were doing the wrong thing so I yelled loud! That made them all sit down in their chairs. They got their books out and started to write a recount, after writing  the bell rang they gave me their books and ran out of the door. Some of the children, bullied one child so I got them to pick up bark. My day was unusual at RedHill but it was awesome.

By:Katrina Andrews

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katrina, thanks for your post. It sounds like you were kept very busy when you were a teacher. Would you like to be a teacher at Red Hill everyday when you are older?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katrina, there are times when students do get louder than they need to be. I wonder what colour the electronic traffic light flashed in the classroom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Katrina, I'm pleased your day was awesome. Teaching really is very rewarding, so every day is awesome. Keep working hard you become a teacher later on.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about