Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Auckland Zoo - Community

     My best part of going to the zoo is looking at the cheetahs play and sleep I was so excited to see the      baboons climb the tress and I laughed when I saw there red bum. All the groups were eating                  together except one of the groups it was fun looking for native birds at the Tane forest we went to go      and see the red panda's they are so cute it makes me wanna smile and cuddle them but you can't            touch them because we don't wanna make them sick. The meerkats looked really funny when they        stand sometimes they can be cute sometimes not my favourite animal was the the red pandas.



                                 

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Zara from Paparoa Range School. I really like how you add some pictures of the animals that you saw at Auckland Zoo.My favourite animal is the Red Pandas too because they are very cute.What other animals did you see at Auckland Zoo. Next time you could add some more pictures of the animals that you saw at Auckland Zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Alex and i am From Paparoa Range School. I really like how you add some pictures of the animals that you saw at Auckland Zoo.My favourite animal is the Red Pandas because they are tall.What other animals did you see at Auckland Zoo. Next time you could add some more pictures of the animals that you saw at Auckland Zoo.
    I whet to the Orana Wildlife Park.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about